Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Favorite Fall Activity

I have a lot of favorite fall activities. My most favorite is probably trick or treating. I usually go with a couple of my friends, and never with my parents. This year I’m not 100% sure who I am going trick or treating with. I do know that Lindsey is going to come with me because we always go trick or treating together. My friends and I go trick or treating on Halloween and normally we’re on my street. We always get a lot of candy!!! One year my bag fell apart because it was overflowing with tasty candy. I’m really excited to go trick or treating this year. It’s going to be fun because it is the only night of the year I get to stay up late eating candy and possibly have a sleepover, because Halloween’s on Friday this year. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because of all of the costumes and excitement. It’s definitely a busy time of year, even though Christmas is easily the busiest. Everybody is buying costumes, make up, decorations, and most of all, pumpkins!!! I decided for Halloween I’m going to be tinker bell. It was very hard to find a costume for me though, because most of the costumes were either for adults or little kids. I finally found one though. I got lucky, it was the last one and it just happened to be my size! Usually, when my friends first get to my house, we fix our hair and makeup, get a snack and make sure we have every thing we need, and then we start trick or treating. We start around 6:00 and go all around the neighborhood. We finish usually at 8:00 but we have to walk all the way back around the street to my house so we don’t get back until 8:30. I’m very excited for Halloween this year because it is definitely my favorite fall activity.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

i love trick-or-treating too!! your costume is going to be really cute. i love tinkerbell!!



~bethany~

kendal said...

i love the picture of bocce! thats a really wierd way to spell bocce! i thought u spell it bochie!!!:)